New cancellation policies (excluding New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day) valid for reservations made on our website and through our phone operators:
- In general, for guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, the rules in place at the time of booking and any previously communicated changes will remain in effect.
- For guests with reservations (excluding New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day), the following cancellation rules apply:
- Cancellations or reservation modifications made within 48 hours prior to the check-in time result in the loss of the entire amount paid.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before the check-in time provide the customer with three options to choose from:
- Reuse 100% of the amount paid by immediately providing an alternative arrival date with availability.
- Reuse 60% of the amount paid in case a new arrival date cannot be specified, but the customer intends to 'park' the reservation (a 60% voucher will be issued, valid for one year from the date of receipt).
- A 40% refund of the amount paid via bank transfer.
Cancellation policies ONLY for New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day.
New Cancellation Policies ONLY for New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day.
For guests with reservations made starting 45 days before New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day for these two dates (New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day), no modifications or cancellations are allowed. Reservations with prepaid rates or deposits already paid will NOT be eligible for a refund of the amount paid.